The 2023 round will fund up to four pump-prime feasibility projects. The value of each award is £50,000 over a maximum of one year (total funding £200,000).
- 28 April 2023, Call opens
- 23rd June, Closing date
- Week of 3 July, Shortlisting completed
- 12-24 July, Interviews
- End of July, Decisions announced
- Start date from 1 September 2023
Successful applications require multi-disciplinary collaborations between
- Bioengineers or physicists (including partners from Industry or SMEs);
- Psychologists, psychiatrists, paediatricians or neuroscientists;
- Neurodivergent people with lived experience
- Additional collaborations with further “stakeholders”, including policy makers or health professionals, are strongly encouraged.
Please refer to the guidance notes for proposed mechanisms to find collaborators outside your area of expertise and FAQ.
Applications should be submitted on the R4N downloadable application form.